May 17 - May 19
Exhibiting in GREAT Britain and Northern Ireland Pavilion
We will be returning to CABSAT. Visit us at our booth (G6-26) to discover our latest innovations.
We will be presenting:
1. Our small form-factor C-100 encoders, which were recently used to transmit the onboard racing car video from cars travelling at 120mph (200 km/h).
2. Our C-100 Encoders and Decoders, which support high-quality, low-latency news, sport and channel contribution. Recent updates includes:
– 5G Support, delivering Broadcast Quality, not Backpack Quality.
– Support for overlaying teletext subtitles. This enables users to cost-effectively monitor teletext subtitling, including on professional 4:2:2 video streams.
3. Our high density C-200 Encoders and Decoders. As well as adding 5G and subtitle support, our C-200 encoders and decoders now have support for NMOS (Networked Media Open Specifications). This allows for vendor-neutral routing of Uncompressed IP flows into the C-200 Encoder without the need for specific drivers to be written or for manual configuration. Likewise, the C-200 Decoder can be incorporated into Uncompressed IP facilities without complex manual configuration.